- 6 cups cooked mini penne
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup smooth ricotta
- 3 handfuls of spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper
1. Heat the olive oil in the frying pan and cook the garlic for 2 minutes.
2. Add the cherry tomatoes and fry them for 3 minutes being careful to move them around the pan to stop them from sticking.
3. Add the smooth ricotta and penne to the pan and stir to coat and warm all the ingredients.
4. Just before serving add salt and pepper and spinach leaves.
- Serve this with crusty garlic bread on the side. If you can't be bothered to make garlic bread you can toast a bun, butter it then rubs with a cut clove of garlic.
- Make sure you season this well. The tomatoes really need the salt to bring out their flavour.