Pasta (Spelt or wholegrain) 350g
New Zealand Spinach (or Baby spinach) 200g
Champignons (brown in slices) 200g
Soya cream 200ml
Mozzarella (slices) 1 pack
Onions (cut in fin cubes) 2
Nutmeg 1/4 Tbsp
Lemon (Juice and peel) organic 1/2
Vegetable stock 200ml
Side Salad (seasonal) of your choice
Olive oil 3 Tbsp
How to do:
- Wash the New Zealand spinach with cold water and stir 3 minutes in a heated pan together with the champignons and the onions in Olive oil. Add the spinach as the last to keep it as fresh as possible – only for 30 seconds.
- Add the soya cream and vegetable stock as well as lemon peel, nutmeg, salt, and pepper to the pan cook it for 1 more minute and take aside.
- Preheat the oven – 200 degrees circulating air.
- Cook the pasta of your choice for half the given time on the packaging instructions (very al dente). Shake with cold water.
- Put the pasta and vegetables with sauce in a baking dish and top it with mozzarella slices.
- Cook the gratin for 20 minutes until golden brown crust forms.
- Serve the gratin with seasonal salad and a dressing of your choice.