Indigenous Family Farming Consultancy
Indigenous family farming consultancy is about research and innovation. Our farm is a research and training farm. We provide a Program of Activities (POA) that serves to define chapter goals, outline steps needed to meet those goals, and act as a written guide to provide a calendar of events.
We specialize in bringing back pollinators, increasing biodiversity, innovating for climate resilience, etc. that can help your farm.
We also have lists of our accomplishments that we are involved in that somehow may help you:
- Cultural Environmental Monitoring Stocktake (2013)
- Taumarere Te Awa o Nga Rangatira - Cultural Impact Assessment (2012)
- Cultural Indicators for Healthy Kauri (2011)
- Cultural Impact Assessment Guideline (2011)
- He Wai Mate He Iwi Mate - Cultural Impact Assessment (2011)
- Kauri Dieback Cultural Impact Assessment (2010)
- Nga Tikanga Mo Te Taiao - Ngati Hine Environmental Management Plan (2008)
- Notes on New Zealand mammals 6. Second report on the stomach contents of long-finned pilot whales, Globicephala melas (2007)
A. Virtual Consultations:
- Imparting our knowledge about Indigenous family farming and how to improve farming skills
- Personal requests are subject to approval. Kindly inform us if you have other topics or concerns in mind
- Research and innovation of the farm that can help increase biodiversity and climate resilience.
B. In Farm Mentorship & Activities:
- Imparting our knowledge about indigenous family farming, research, and innovation.
- Sightseeing and walking around the farm so you’ll understand better the how & why we do things the way they are. More importantly to make you truly feel and understand the benefits of Indigenous family farming.
- Outdoor activities like planting a seed, transplanting, and cultivating.
- Personal requests are subject to approval. Kindly inform us if you have other activities or ideas in mind.
Location: The workshop will be held at Awatea Farm, Te Rewarewa Roadway, Whangarei, Northland.
How to Book: We highly encourage you to message us first at email@example.com. This is to ensure we understand your needs first and for us to tailor our services accordingly.
After confirmation of your booking, we’ll send you a booking and payment link.
For any questions about this workshop and other services please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form.
To learn more about us and our farm visit the following: